FoundationCampus extends into EuropeArticle Date: 2012/05/10 | Return to Cambridge Education Group news
We are delighted to announce the launch of Amsterdam FoundationCampus – a partnership with the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Amsterdam, one of the highest ranked universities in Europe.
FoundationCampus offers an Undergraduate Foundation Programme for international students at the Faculty of Economics and Business.
5 Reasons to study in Amsterdam
- University of Amsterdam is ranked 63 in the QS World University Rankings, and 92 in THE World University Rankings.
- The Faculty of Economics and Business is situated at the heart of one of the major financial and business districts in Europe.
- University of Amsterdam actively encourages an international approach and has over 2500 international students and researchers from over 100 countries.
- Amsterdam is regarded as one of Europe’s safest and most liveable capital cities, with a vibrant cultural scene.
- Amsterdam is home to over 177 different nationalities, and a welcoming place for international students.
About Amsterdam FoundationCampus
- The Undergraduate Foundation Programme begins in September 2012.
- Progression onto the BSc in Economics and Business at the University of Amsterdam’s Faculty of Economics and Business.
- International students study in an inspiring academic environment, are encouraged to develop their talents and learn to think in an original and independent way.
- Students will have access to many of University of Amsterdam's extensive facilties, including the library and cafeterias, helping them make the most of their time inside and outside the classroom.