CATS Academy BostonArticle Date: 2012/06/29 | Return to Cambridge Education Group news
Cambridge Education Group continues its expansion into the USA, launching its first pre-university (high school) center in Boston, MA.
Offering the unparalleled combination of a respected CATS education delivered on an impressive campus formally housing Trinity Catholic High School (established 1893), we bring you CATS Academy Boston.
CATS Academy Boston will prepare ambitious international and US national students for degree study at America's most prestigious universities.
Students will receive a high school diploma upon completion of the program which is enhanced by Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Grades 9 through 12 are offered.
Students will benefit from:
- A wide range of compulsory subjects which include English, a Foreign language, Science, Mathematics, History and the Arts
- The opportunity to enhance their core curriculum through the study of AP courses which are applauded by the very best US universities
- The ability to enroll in Grades 9, 10 and 11 (grade 12 entry is not available for September 2012 intake)
- A full sports and community service program to enhance their academic study
- A College counsellor to assist with personalized career pathway and university applications advice from arrival.
All CATS Academy Boston students can expect the same attributes delivered at CATS College centers in the UK - a rigorous academic preparation, unrivalled higher education support and exceptional client care whilst within a traditional American high school environment.
Students will enjoy living in fully supervised, residential accommodation just a short journey from the campus:
- Single and shared room offered, fully catered
- Within a short walk from shops and the local train station with direct access into the Boston city center
- With plenty of communal space, pool table and an on-site gym
- Provided with a chaperoned school bus for journeys between accommodation and campus
All inquiries about CATS Academy Boston should be directed to Central Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 (0) 1223 345 698.