New progression route to BSc PPLE through Amsterdam FoundationCampus
Amsterdam FoundationCampus opened in 2012, to offer the Undergraduate Foundation Programme leading to the BSc Economics and Business at the world-leading University of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam FoundationCampus opened in 2012, to offer the Undergraduate Foundation Programme leading to the BSc Economics and Business at the world-leading University of Amsterdam. Following two very successful years, we are delighted to tell you about a new progression route we are offering students who join in September 2014.
The BSc PPLE (Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics) is a prestigious degree offered at the University of Amsterdam and combines four subjects in one undergraduate degree. It is designed for highly motivated and talented students who are selected each year to solve social challenges through an interdisciplinary approach, while enjoying an exclusive talent development programme and the privilege of a personal tutor to offer support and guidance throughout their time at the University of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam FoundationCampus students who wish to progress to this degree can study the Undergraduate Foundation Programme for three terms from September 2014. Students will study three academic subjects – Economics, International Relations and Maths, plus English. On successful completion of the programme, students who meet the required entry requirements will progress to BSc PPLE.
Why choose to study BSc PPLE?
- Students who graduate with the BSc PPLE from the University of Amsterdam will be very well prepared for a career in international academia, governance, public service, the corporate sector, or consultancy
- During their study, they will benefit from being part of a dynamic international group of young people interested in solving social challenges
- As a graduate, your student will belong to a new generation of ‘interdisciplinary thinkers’
- Successful alumni who have studied interdisciplinary degrees include: David Cameron – Prime Minister (UK) and Tony Abbott – Prime Minister (Australia)
- If your students are highly motivated learners who are looking to graduate with a prestigious and unique degree from a world top 100 university, this is an excellent route for them.
The University of Amsterdam is one of the best universities in the world, ranked 58th in the QS World Universities Ranking and ranked 83rd in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014. In addition, the University of Amsterdam has risen in the latest Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2014, which is a list of the 100 universities with the best reputations worldwide, the University of Amsterdam is listed in the group 71-80, last year the University of Amsterdam was still in group 81-90.
Amsterdam FoundationCampus offers students the opportunity to combine a truly world-class university education with an unforgettable student experience at the University of Amsterdam. International students who do not meet the direct entry requirements of the University of Amsterdam are offered to study the Undergraduate Foundation Programme at Amsterdam.
Entry requirements for UFP at Amsterdam FoundationCampus leading to BSc PPLE
- September start: 5.5 IELTS or equivalent, with no single element below 5.5
- January start: 6.0 IELTS or equivalent, with no single element below 5.5
Mathematics entry test: 60%
Motivation letter and CV
Click here to download the prospectus and find out more!
< Back to listing